Hosanna Learning Place
Add: 52, Jln Timur, 43000 Kajang, Selangor
Administrator: Karen Cham (012-9364999) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Eduseeds Syllabus leading to IGCSE curriculum. Available for Year 1 – Year 10.
“Building Children of Godly Character for Success in Life”
“Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Love. Joy. Peace. Kindness. Gentleness. Self-control. Patience. Goodness. Faithfulness.
1. To be a place dedicated for the development of the godly leaders of tomorrow by integrating a Biblical world and life view throughout its curriculum.
2. To establish a godly environment for the cultivation of spiritual well-being via the development of Christ-like character and relationships with God, parents, community and nation.
3. To develop lifelong learners equipped for real life learning by applying diligence and perseverance to overcome struggles, both academic and otherwise, with the ultimate goal of discovering and carrying out God’s unique plan for their lives.
4. To provide a wholesome environment for our children to achieve excellence in a positive manner that will develop self-confidence, self-discipline and encouragement in all areas with God’s grace.
5. To prepare and develop our children with a solid foundation that is academically, spiritually, morally, socially and physically geared to their full potential
6. To bless the community of Kajang with a wholesome alternative for the education of its children.
Math introduces children to the sublime joy of learning along with understanding concepts. The lessons are carefully structured keeping in mind that the child must acquire certain skills. Skills such as concepts, application and developing the problem solving skills are important to nurture the children and make mathematics fun and enjoyable. The courses have been designed with colourful illustrations and multimedia contents to promote a positive attitude towards mathematics.
The subject has been developed to make the learning process easy, fun and enjoyable. It focuses on the four main skills; Reading, Writing, Grammar and Listening & Speaking. The syllabus have been designed to expose children to different type of texts at lower levels so that the transition to higher and exam levels is made easier. The lessons are designed with colourful illustrations and multimedia contents to promote a fun learning experience. The objective is to ensure learners are able to use English for academic purpose and real-life communication.
The topics are developed in a simple, easy to understand language. They are visually attractive and self-explanatory with illustration, pictures and multimedia content where the child is able to visualise the content or concept. The students are able to explore their world and discover new things. It is an active subject, containing hands-on activities and experiments. It builds the child’s mind to think, analyse and conclude about a topic. The objective, in the end is to ensure students value science as an important tool in their journey of discovering the natural and physical world.
4. Social Studies
Social Studies are a blend of the natural and social science. Young learners from grade 1 to 3 learn how they are situated in the natural and social environment. These books gently train the children to see harmony between society, of which they are part of and also the environment. The next 3 grades, the children are exposed to the physical world and its man-made and natural components. The main suite learners in the higher grades will learn a combination of history and geography of the local and international topics.
The overall aim of the series is to sensitise children to their social responsibilities.
5. Value Education
The lessons are designed to appeal to children without compromising on either relevance or reality. Its objective is to nourish the child with values that are universal and eternal. The child is guided in the lessons in different ways such as journal writing and student group dynamics.