For further information, kindly email or contact us.
Potential new students are encouraged to complete and turn in an Application For Admission Form, Character Reference Form together with the first trimester registration form.
Alpha Omega International College was formerly known as TCA College (Malaysia) and was a regional branch school of TCA College (Singapore). This school was officially launched in September 1998 under the leadership of Rev Derek Tan, the President of TCA and Rev Dr Henry Pillai, the Senior Pastor of Grace Assembly, PJ and Klang.In July 2006 and August 2007, the Asia Theological Association (ATA) extended full accreditation for our English undergraduate and graduate study programs. This positioned us for self governance and greater expansion towards being a cutting edge and contemporary educational institution. With this move forward, TCA College (M) was renamed Alpha Omega International College (AOIC) with effect January 1, 2008.
AOIC exists for the purpose of providing Christian men and women with theological education and ministerial training to serve effectively in promoting the mission of the church.
What makes studying in AOIC unique?
We emphasize lifelong learning, holistic biblical and theological training to nurture the whole person. We offer flexible and innovative programs to empower people in the market place as well as those who are called to full time Christian ministry.
How is this achieved?
* We are committed to the highest of academic standards in scholarship and quality training.
* We engage a blend of international and local faculty for broader learning perspective.
* We aim for practical and relevant teaching by faculty who are passionate, academically informed and engaged in the ministry.
* We offer a variety of disciplines essential for the total Christian ministry – biblical studies, theology, practical ministries, mission, leadership, contemporary issues and ethics and counseling.
* We appropriate creative and individualized means of instruction in classroom, online and directed studies.
* We offer quality education at affordable prices for all. Costs are kept low through the generous sponsorship of Grace Assembly Church.
* We serve a multi-denominational body of students, yet informed by a Pentecostal and Charismatic approach to theology and practice.
Facts that Figure…
* AOIC graduated 20 students at the 8th graduation exercise last year.
* AOIC currently serves about 700 active students from 31 different churches and multi denominations.
* AOIC has an average enrolment of 150 students per trimester on campus.
* AOIC faculty comprises of men and women educated in top notch universities and seminaries in the US, UK and Asia.
* AOIC library has approximately 9200 volumes currently and continues to expand at a rate of 1,000 volumes per year. We are also projecting for an increase in online resources and electronic books.
AOIC offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in different language of instruction:
* Certificate in Ministry (English)
* Certificate in Bible and Ministry (English)
* Diploma in Theology (English)
* Bachelor of Ministry in Christian Counseling, Mission or Pastoral Ministries (English)
AOIC is an accredited institution with Asia Theological Association (ATA)
AOIC is an institutional member of Asia Pacific Theological Association (APTA) and National Evangelical Christian Fellowship (NECF).
AOIC credits may be used to apply for credentials in some denominations.
To Contact Us
Dir: (03) 87361890 Fax: (03) 87368396
Email : email@example.com
Leona Lim AOIC Kajang Coordinator